- Check availability on 07595 539555 or email with dates and proposed number of pupils.
- Confirm the booking by telephone, email or completion of a booking form leaving contact name and invoice address with final numbers of groups. You will be sent confirmation of your booking with the invoice and booking conditions.
- Thoroughly check over all details of the booking and immediately report to Mote Park Water Sports Centre if there are any changes to be made.
Places may be reserved by telephone or email and will be held for a maximum of two weeks before confirmation. Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis. Whilst every effort is made to stage each course or activity, we reserve the right to cancel without notice, in which case a full refund or alternate dates will be offered subject to availability. We do not provide any cancellation insurance cover, nor do we accept any responsibility for any items lost or stolen whilst at the centre. Please note that photographs may be taken during each activity for use in our publicity unless you expressly inform us that you do not want this.
All participants should be physically able to undertake the activity, ensure pupils notify us of any possibly relevant conditions and consult with their doctor prior to booking should they have any concerns. All participants in water sports must be able to swim in light clothing and be confident in water. All participants must comply with the instructions of Centre staff. Please note that participation on a course does not guarantee passing the award.
Bookings can only be transferred if we are given sufficient notice and subject to availability. Cancellations must be made at the first available time; refunds are given on the following basis:
- Less than two weeks notice: no refund
- Between 2 and 4 weeks notice: 50% refund
- More than 4 weeks: full refund due